High Pressure Compressors for Continuous Operation at Low Costs
High pressure compressors are available in 2 and 3 stage models to allow for the development of pressures up to 1000 PSIG. These are air cooled pumps with high efficiency. Air Power Products Ltd. (APPL) offers high pressure reciprocating air compressors, which provide safe and constant air delivery at low costs.
Features of High Pressure Compressors
The compressor pumps are cast iron construction and are designed for exceptional endurance in difficult operation conditions. The design features built-in motors, starters, and a customized control panel. This ensures its ease of use while increases unit power reliability. Some of the common features of these high pressure compressors include:
• Overhung crankcase design allows easy crankcase service
• Integral intercooling and aftercooling.
• Conservative Operating Speeds: 530 to 900 RPM
• Power Range: 3 to 20 HP
Benefits of APPL High Pressure Air Compressor Packages
High pressure reciprocating air compressor packages can provide a variety of benefits to users and applications:
• APPL designs and builds packages under their ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance system.
• Multiple pump packages can provide substantial volume and backup redundancy.
• Control features include pump sequencing, shutdown alarms, and other customized features.
• Skid packages can include twintower desiccant dryers and filtration for dry clean air.
These benefits make high pressure compressor packages the ideal choice for engine starting, pneumatic circuit breaker operating, PET bottle manufacturing, heat exchanger and coil leak testing, and other high pressure applications.
APPL manufactures and supplies high pressure compressor in various models. Refer to the table below for more details on each model’s specifications. Click on the model number for further information. If you require any help from us, feel free to contact APPL.