Energy Efficient and Reliable Twin Tower Desiccant Dryers at APPL
APPL twin tower desiccant dryers are the perfect choice when you require clean and dry compressed air for a broad range of industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical and medical applications. Designed for reliability, these dryers employ premium components and simplicity of design.
As the name implies, these dryers are manufactured with two towers filled with desiccant. The commonly used desiccant to fill the dryers is activated alumina. One tower is engineered to dry compressed air, while the other desiccant tower is being regenerated. The control systems are engineered to deliver uncompromising performance and reliability.
Why Invest in APPL Twin Tower Desiccant Dryers?
Available in heatless and heated models, APPL descant dryers perform to your expectations. The product is incorporated with several unmatched features, which add to their wide acceptance in the market. A few of the notable features of the dryers are as follows:
• TSSA registered piping as “Class H Fitting” for legal use in Ontario
• ASME and CRN registered towers on models AP16 and larger.
• High performance and easy to maintain poppet style switching valves
• Wall mounted units from 8 to 75 CFM.
• Advanced microprocessor to control the dryer switching functions
• Engineered for low pressure drop
• ASME safety relief valves for towers of pressure vessel size
• Operate with low noise level.
• Activated alumina desiccant beads are economical and easy to replace compared to costly proprietary desiccant cartridges
• Optional prefilters, afterfilters, alarms, and other customized features for user specific applications.
• Optional “Purge Economizer Controls” offer dew based tower switching allowing for considerable compressed air savings
With these features APPL desiccant dryers ensure outstanding performance to increase your plants productivity and profitability. Providing you the right product at the right time with exceptional customer assistance is the goal of people at APPL. Our highly skilled professionals will assist you make the right purchase that adds value to your applications. Get in touch with us if you would like to know more about the dryer’s specifications, installation, operation, and customization!